Monday, February 22, 2010

Family Law Class Notes

I don't talk a lot about law school except to complain about how hard it is. Family Law is one of my classes and I thought I'd give you guys a taste of what the students do in family law---at least THIS student, anyway:




For the 2 hours that is Family Law I play Family Feud Online. I figured it was an appropriate game for this class...This class is sooooooooo boring. The teacher sounds like a mix between Meryl Streep in Julie & Julia and Shirley MacLaine from Steel Magnolias. She doesn't teach much. She just puts up these 3-line slides that she doesn't post online and she flips through in seconds. I've given up on paying attention. I'll just end up buying a study guide and getting it together at the last minute. Woes of a law student (sigh). By the way, I'm AMAZING at online Family Feud. Killer.

1 comment:

J.Hart2011 said...

Got 20,718!!! Get at me dog