Thursday, August 20, 2009

Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured



FYI: If I wear a razorback tank with a regular bra its not because I'm unaware my black bra straps are very-much visible. It also does not indicate that I am tacky...or tasteless...or style-challenged...or any other saying with a negative connotation regarding fashion. I am wearing a regular bra with a razorback because I got dressed in a hurry...couldn't find my 100-ways bra...and most important really didn't give a f*ck. If
Carrie Bradshaw could wear regular bras with couture backless gowns, I think the fashion police could get off my back for one night. Can we remember that we live in a town whose second syllable is "loosa"? I'm a recessionista. I wear what I want. So deal with it.

Thanks very much.

Management.

1 comment:

Sesh said...

you know i love this. I stopped taking the straps off of my IPEX a long time ago. The one exception is the dress I wore on my 23rd birthday, but otherwise, they are there.