Wednesday, September 2, 2009

www.thisiswhyyourefat.com

So I’m trying to shed some more pounds [I've lost about 25 since the spring...gained about 8-10 over the summer...back at it again]. (1) I feel good when I am putting good food into my body and (2) I feel good when my clothes fit better. Today, however, I ate a burger from Five Guys—needless to say I feel like a fat heifer.

I just walked into class and one of my classmates directed me to THIS website. I no longer feel fat [who eats this sh*t?]and don’t feel the need to eat anything greasy. EVER. AGAIN. Forget “this is your brain on crack”—I’m cured of sh*tty food…at least for today (wink!)…

**NOTE: The above photo is of a new KFC sandwich called the Double Down. Its Bacon & Cheese between 2 fried chicken breasts "buns"--KILL ME NOW. Again, who would eat this sh*t????**

No comments: