Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Family Circus

This past weekend I traveled to Sacramento, California for my uncle's 50th birthday celebration. My California family is . . . the MOST. I get all my crazy antics from them so anytime we are all together its a great booze-filled time. I swear my most ridiculous hangovers or alcohol-related experiences come from family time (Christmas 2008 resulted in alcohol poisoning...thanks Mom). I didn't get many pictures from the actual birthday party--I was drinking too much sangria and too many pomegranate martini...but I did snap a few photos on my phone. I just wanted to show the family some love!

I'm always amazed that you can buy liquor in the Rite-Aid in California. Must be nice.


I hate feet...but baby Kai is too sweet to make him move his :)
Little brother and baby cousin
My other little cousin, J.J. He's too funny! 
Party favor from uncle's 50th b'day party...this didn't make it back to Alabama.

No comments: