Monday, July 19, 2010

Breakfast of Champions

So. I'm not a huge fan of breakfast these days. Correction: I love breakfast. However, the kind of breakfast I love is not conducive to daily consumption, a healthy lifestyle or friendly to my waist. Think pancakes, scrambled eggs, hash-browns, turkey sausage--all smothered in warm maple syrup. Think Cracker Barrel. Or a chicken biscuit from Bojangles. Yeah.

So I'm constantly struggling to find healthier breakfast alternatives that I'll actually want to eat. I swear I switch cereals every time I go to the grocery store. Well. I've found a good one I think I'll stick with for a while until I finish the box.

I swear. This oatmeal tastes just like a blueberry muffin. I sprinkle a little Equal or Splenda on top and enjoy.

And because I don't drink enough water (just don't like the stuff...unless I've been out in the Alabama sun), I've been drinking a lot of Crystal Light On-The-Gos. Raspberry Lemonade is my favorite.

No comments: