Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Chicken Fajitas with Salsa & Cucumber "Chips"

This is a recipe for chicken fajitas (minus the tortilla) and cucumber "tortilla chips" with pico de gallo and corn salsa. The idea for this recipe came from my Uncle E who is from Nicaragua. Tortilla chips are an ignorant-sick amount of calories and he suggested using a crisp cucumber instead. Sounds completely unsatisfying right? Wrong. This was sooo good and surprisingly filling. I thought about having it again tonight. Because I don't quite have a salsa recipe yet, I bought the salsa was given the pico and salsa for free from Chipotle (shout out to the Chipotle girl for not giving a shit about her job).

 1 Boneless Skinless Chicken breast
Bell pepper trio (green, red, orange peppers)
Purple onion 
Cucumbers
Salsa
Fajita seasonings
Directions:
1. Cut up the chicken
2. Cook it in a skillet. When mostly done, add the veggies
3. Add the fajita seasons
4. Cut up the cucumber into thick slices
5. Enjoy.

1 comment:

TruImageV said...

you better GET your wifey on...