As Fall television premieres loom, I have to say I'm pretty thankful for the inventors of the Internet...and more specifically the inventors of Hulu. After reviewing when my favorite shows are returning and surveying the ignorant number of new shows that will be debuting, I have come to the following conclusion: I WATCH TOO MUCH DAMN TELEVISION!
Sunday | Monday | Tuesday | Wednesday | Thursday |
Gossip Girl 7:00P | Top Model 7:00P | Bones* 7:00P | ||
90210* 8:00P | Glee* 8:00P | Undercovers 8:00P | Grey’s Anatomy 8:00P | |
Mad Men 9:00P | Parenthood 9:00P | Private Practice 9:00P | ||
*Monday, House 8:00 – 9:00P
*Tuesday, Biggest Loser 8:00 – 9:00P
*Thursday, My Generation 7:00 – 9:00P
The "*" represent shows that conflict with other shows and can easily be caught the next day online. On a positive--less "get a life" note, I only added two new shows to my line up: "Undercovers" and that's simply because it stars Boris Kodjoe who is just ignorantly sexy. And also "My Generation" which is shot documentary style (think "Modern Family" or "The Office") but its a drama. Seems like an interesting concept. If the shows suck, I'll cease watching...trust me.
Is there a "I watch too much damn tv" hotline? If so forward the number my way.
1 comment:
i feel you on this post! I'm sorry but sometimes the only reprieve from a brutal day is to indulge in some TV.... I am gonna check out "my generation" and gonna give 'undercovers" a try too--- just on your recommendation alone. (we must set aside time for regular post-Monday night TV line-up discussion.... it's already goin in, episode 1!)
Post a Comment