In my summer slumber I have recently discovered AMC's
Mad Men. Half a season in and it's safe to say I'm a fan! I love how beautifully the show captures the 1960s (or at least how I
imagine the 1960s). I love the clothes. The hair. The smoking (my God, even the pregnant women smoke)! But most of all, I am completely
obsessed with the telephones. They remind me of the phone my Granny had in her house for years...until recently. Even Granny has gone digital.
When it comes to home decor/design...I really have no experience or opinion. However, my family is HGTV obsessed and even V has begun to decorate her "grown up place." I've decided I'd really love a modern home with vintage accents...I like the juxtaposition of that. Thus, when I get my "grown up place" next summer I'm going to have a house phone. It will be vintage. And it will work.
 |
| If I want to be fancy ;-) |
{Photos from
Etsy}
No comments:
Post a Comment