Thursday, August 26, 2010

F.M.L

Rumor has it the 3L year is supposed to be the easiest. Smooth sailing. Piece of cake. I feel like that's only true when you have managed 2 things: (1) to not give a fuck anymore and/or (2) secure a job. I have done neither. I'll spare you a deep introspective post about how I'm scared. I've been in school every semester since age 4. What if I don't get a job? Where should I take the bar? Why is dead law so fucking intense? Why does GLteach secured transactions like a kindergarten class but I still don't know what the FUCK she's talking about? Yeah. I'll spare you all that. Instead I'll just say: FML. Hard.

My current state of mind. I wish this was me. My cubicle in the library isn't big enough for this. 

2 comments:

Sarah M said...

girlll you and me both.

J.Hart2011 said...

I want you to look at Phillipians 4:6 and John 14:1.