Confession: I've never taken a Spring Break trip. Never rounded up the girls and went to Miami...or Panama...or [insert SB destination here]. I typically spend Spring Break with my family...because yes, I'm that girl. This year is no different. The first weekend of Spring Break I'm going to Kentucky to meet up with my parents and my Granny at this conference my Dad sits on the board of. Doesn't sound much fun, I know, but it actually is. I lived in Kentucky from infancy-4 and then again from 6-10. So majority of the people I'll be seeing have known me since I was a baby. Its basically just an excuse to catch up with old friends, and I'm excited about seeing the parentals. I haven't seen them since Christmas.
After Kentucky, I'll be back in Tuscaloosa doing the law school thing. I'm just SO behind on my entire semester. I've only started ONE outline (which is bad at this point) and my brief is due March 30. Yeah. I need to get my life together, so I'll be doing that this Spring Break.
But I have to have some fun this break, so I've decided I'm going to treat myself to dinner(s) and movie(s)--two of my favorite pasttimes, LOL. Here are two films I'm really looking forward to seeing next week:
No comments:
Post a Comment