Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Introducing Sanders Bohlke

Nothing brings me more joy than discovering new music. Finding an artist I'm really digging is seriously like a religious experience for me. One thing I'm really proud of about myself is that I have a diverse and eclectic music taste. Similar to food, I'm willing to try anything at least once. My iTunes has EVERY genre of music on it--including Country {I hate on people's Facebook when they say they like all music except country---you don't like ALL music}.

Anywho, I was watching this past week's Private Practice and at the end of the episode they played this really beautiful song. I went to ABC.com and saw the song was called "Misdirection" by Sanders Bohlke. Sanders has a MyspaceMusic page here. That's where I found a bunch of his other music...and I swear it was like love at first listen. This is perfect contemplative or study music. I'll definitely have to download some stuff to the iPod. Love. Love. Love. A lot of the songs I wanted to put into the post weren't available on YouTube or Vimeo so definitely check out the MySpaceMusic page for some free listening.

No comments: