Friday, November 12, 2010

Fake it until you make it

This has been the week from hell. I've had insomnia and was averaging about 2-3 hours of sleep per night. I suffered my first EVER panic attack in life. I've basically been drowning in a sea of stress and despair. I think I cried my tear ducts dry. I've been whiny. Feeling sorry for myself. And downright bitchy at times. When I get overwhelmed I tend to be paralyzed. And so I've just been sitting on my couch watching episodes of Friday Night Lights on Netflix (great show, btw).

I'm trying to get over it. I don't have time to be "depressed" and honestly, I'm tired of feeling like shit. Sometimes all you can do is breathe. Put on some makeup and go have a few drinks. And that's what I did! Sometimes you just have to fake feeling better until you do:


I'm happy to report thanks to my trusty companion vodka, I got 7 hours of sleep last night! I see light at the end of the tunnel!

No comments: