Tuesday, July 19, 2011

8 days til the Bar: Stream of Consciousness

  1. I'm shocked that I'm not crying daily. Shocked. 
  2. I dyed my hair RED. But luckily that depression black I was rocking before kept it from being Rihanna-clown-red.
  3. I've given up bras. You can't make me wear one. 
  4. But I wear earrings and mascara daily. Gotta remind myself I'm a lady. 
  5. I start my job in less than a month. 
  6. They'll probably fire me for this red hair. Not dying it back though.
  7. I'm quite thankful to TN for combining larceny, embezzlement, and false pretenses into one crime: Theft
  8. I had to remind myself why I can't get whiteboywasted at 8:30 AM on a Tuesday (Hi, my name is Akili...)
  9. This morning I was running around the house naked doing a "sexy dance" to Rihanna's Rude Boy. There was absolutely nothing sexy about this dance and my sister's dog definitely gave me the sideeye. Bitch. 
  10. I'll probably cry when I finish this test next week. I'll cry. Hard. 

No comments: